These are our very own E36 door emblem badges designed entirely from scratch. The base plinths are 3D printed on plastic (PLA) and the badge itself is full colour printed on a premium exterior chrome, or on white (see our multiple versions). The top coating is in a polyurethane domed resin for a raised gel effect like the original badges.
The pricing is for a PAIR of badges, not just one side.
This provides an excellent like-for-like ability to simply swap existing ones over, rather than having to be brutal and gouge the innards of your old genuine ones out to fit custom stickers in there.
We have various versions available, ranging from older discontinued BMW styles from the 90’s, to a couple of our own custom ones for certain models such as the 3.2 Evolution Coupe (with SMG version). Take a look at all the options in the drop down list.
We’re always looking to add new designs and are open to suggestions so drop us a line if you’re after something even more unique! If you’re after something totally custom, we can do that too, so just get in touch and let us know.
At present, these are made to order / in short quantities so they take a couple of days for delivery instead of our usual next day/1 day turnaround. Nothing major though, still done and dusted quickly.
Here’s the full list of the ones we do above:
- Standard Chrome “M3” – BMW Part Number 51132251381
- Standard Chrome “M” Sport – BMW Part Number 51132264666
- Standard Chrome “Clubsport” – BMW Part Number 51132495560
- BMW Motorsport International Badge Emblems (LTE) – White – BMW Part Number 51132264146
- BMW Motorsport International Badge Emblems (LTE) – Black Edition VDUK Style
- Custom Chrome “BMW Individual” Emblems
- Custom Chrome VDUK “M3 Evolution” Emblem (with the lettering in solid font)
- Custom Chrome VDUK “M3 Evolution” Emblem (with the lettering in keyline-style)
- Custom Chrome VDUK “M3 SMG Evolution” Emblem